Whether looking for a child or an adult, Jasmine the Snake is great for anyone who needs to be ‘busy with their hands’, providing distraction, tactile and sensory input. Natural quality product, vivid colours. Safe to mouth and chew. Very robust, bright colours don’t peel or fade away. Natural rubber can be stretched up to 6 times before it will go apart. Hairy tangles are the part of the toy and can’t not pull or bitten off. The squeaker is securely moulded inside. USAGE: Natural rubber sensory toys are an ideal toy for simple games and sensory play. Perfect for any creative training room and classroom, suitable for many different activities. Great for sensory learning and as a fiddle/fidget item too! Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Store in dry cool place. BENEFITS: – Brightly coloured, lightweight – Durable, flexible, soft – Fabulous cause and effect toy with gentle squeak – Can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting. – Encourages exploring shape, texture and colour recognition – Sensory and tactile reinforce – Encourages interaction – Great for stress relief SAFETY WARNING: Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times. Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time. Do Not Sterilize.
- Brightly coloured, lightweight Durable, flexible, soft ldeal for those who fidget and need distraction, to help calm and focus.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree Safe to chew and mouth
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Fabulous cause and effect toy with gentle squeak Sensory toy
- Can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting.