Pack of 2 oral motor sensory chews for kids who like to bite, chew and mouth for sensory feedback and relief. Help them stop chewing their jumpers, cuffs, hands, pencil tops or anything else they mouth. Tactile with good bite resistance and raised ridges and dimples for extra interest. Fun shape can be bent and stretched making a great fidget toy. Comes with 2 detachable safety lanyards so can be worn around the neck. Not recommend for Aggressive chewers – more aggressive chewers are recommended to try of Chewbuddy Super. Made in the UK. Formulated from medical grade materials. Please note we have removed the plastic clip on the lanyard and now supply a lanyard with a loop in the end and a small piece of cord to attach the the chewbuddy to the safety lanyard. Colourants FDA approved. Class 1 Device as regulated by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) CE approved. Chewbuddy is a registered trademark.
- Textured sensory chews for Autism and special needs
- CE tested and registered as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Pack of 2 (1 x Blue and 1 x Red) with safety lanyards
- Makes a great tactile fidget toy. Can be put in boiling water or steriliser for a safe clean
- Medical grade material, FDA approved, latex free. Made in the UK